Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Stampin' Blends Sneak Peek

Happy Wednesday to you! We're halfway through the week and it's a beautiful day here in Texas.  Monday was 96 and today is a cool 70! It's so nice out that I feel guilty typing up a blog post - BUT I want to show you some exciting news!

Stampin' Up! is releasing new alcohol markers called Stampin' Blends.  If you are a fan of the alcohol markers (like copics) but you don't necessarily have the room or money to buy hundreds of shades, you'll be happy to know that the Stampin' Blends come in 12 color pairs (light and dark) and they don't take up much room at all.  I found they are very easy to work with and I've never picked up at copic marker in my life!  Very user friendly!


So since they aren't released yet, you might be wondering when you can get your hands on them.  Because Stampin' Up! would like to ensure there is sufficient inventory when they are released, the release date is to be determined, as they monitor buying patterns during this early release period.  This week is the best time to join my team!  In fact, it's the only week left that you can order these in advance - but you must be a demonstrator!  

Even better news?  If you join my team today, you can add these markers to your starter kit!  For $99 you can customize your starter kit and get $125 worth of product!

Here is a closer look at the card I made using the Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Blends with the Color Lifter.  I think the Remarkable You stamp set is a great set to use these with as well.



I started with the lighter of the two markers and then blended with the dark, and back over the image again with the light marker - blending where the two shades meet.  The Color Lifter works wonders in lightening up areas of the images.


I hope you are as excited about these as I am!  Who doesn't enjoy coloring?  So relaxing!

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.  Feel free to ask me questions about the markers - I will do my best to answer!

Blessings,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment