Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Waterfront Retirement

A dear friend of ours retired at the end of last month after 20 years in the Air Force and I wanted to make him a special card.  We met Dan and his wife during an in-processing briefing when we moved to Alaska.  We all became quick friends and even became parents around the same time.  We were stationed together in Alaska from 2009-2012 and have stayed in touch since.

I wanted to make him a card that reminded him of Alaska.  We are very grateful for his service and we are grateful for the friendship!

This card features the new Waterfront Stamp Set that will be available to order starting tomorrow, Jan 3rd!  This set comes with other sentiments and this particular sentiment comes from the Wild About Flowers Stamp Set in the annual catalog.




I think this set will be very popular and I'm hoping to have this as one of my Stamps in the Mail kits during Sale-a-Bration!

Yes, Sale-a-Bration also starts tomorrow! Earn free product with every $50 *USD purchase!  This is the best time of the year to earn some great product through Stampin' Up!

Check back tomorrow for full details or leave a comment below if you would like me to add you to my newsletter!

Blessings,
Holly



1 comment:

  1. Your card is breathtakingly. I so enjoy looking at the different cards and reading what steps were used to get the effect.

    ReplyDelete