Thursday, November 2, 2017

Seasonal Lantern with Stampin' Blends

Hello!  Can you believe we are already to November?  If you've been waiting for November 1st and the release of the new Stampin' Blends markers, we have a treat for you today with the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!  We are showcasing these amazing, artist quality alcohol markers today for you to enjoy!.

Stampin’ Up!’s premier alcohol markers, Stampin’ Blends are high-quality, dual-tip markers that come in 12 of Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive colors, each with a light and dark shade. Maybe you don’t think of yourself as an artist, but you don’t need to be because these markers make it super easy to blend colors and create gorgeous works of art!  I have really enjoyed using these markers over the last few days and know you will love them too!

For today's card, I have used the Seasonal Lantern Bundle with 5 of the new Blends duos.  I found coloring in the order of the light first, then a little dark, and then blend again with light gave me the best result of blending.


For the lantern I used both the dark and light of the Pumpkin Pie Blends.  The leaves were with Old Olive, the gourd with Daffodil Delight (and a little Pumpkin Pie), pine cones with the Crumb Cake Blends and the candle was made with the Pool Party Blends.



I also added a little Pumpkin Pie Dark Stampin' Blends to the Rhinestones Basic Jewels for a coordinating colored rhinestone.  Isn't that awesome??  And the ink doesn't rub off!

I added some Window Sheet and gave the lantern some dimension.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope that you enjoyed what I made using these new markers!  Please make your way around the hop.  I know you will not be disappointed.

As always, below you can find the full list of design team member's blogs and a list of product used.
Next up is the lovely Jennifer Sootkoos!


Have a wonderful day!
-Holly


Allison Okamitsu
Aurelie Fabre
Cathy Caines
Dani Dziama
Holly Stene *you are here*
Jennifer Sootkoos
Jessica Winter
Katy Harrison
Kimberly Van Diepen
Louise Sharp 
Maike Ulbrich
Martha Inchley
Mercedes Weber
Mindy Bingamon 
Miriam van Eyden
Paula Dobson
Rochelle Blok
Shannon Lane
Sylwia Schreck 
Tanya Boser

Product List

3 comments:

  1. I just love everything that you do Holly. I didn't want this set, but maybe I do now?!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you're twisting my arm with that cute puppy and presents :)

      Delete
  2. Just fabulous! I love this set and I LOVE what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete